AQUASTOP WATER SUPPLY is a liquid sealant designed for sealing leakages in cold and hot water supply pipes. The sealant can be used in any water supply pipes (plastic, copper, or steel ones).
The sealant forms a durable elastic seal around the leakage. It is crystallized when exposed to air.
The sealant forms durable and non-aging seals.
Drain water from a leaking pipeline section, cut off (or remove) mesh filters and water meters.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of the canister until the product is homogenous.
- Use a pressure pump to introduce the sealant into the system. Dilute with water at a ratio of 1:1.
- Use a pressure pump to increase the pressure up to 5-6 bar. Maintain the pressure until the leak is stopped. Depending on the conditions, it takes 1-3 days to seal the leaking pipe section.
- After sealing, drain the sealant and flush out the water pipe before use.
- Attention! Standard chemical safety precautions must be observed. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse with plenty of running water.
- Keep away from children!
Ingredients: Alkaline silicates, cellulose fibers, and special proprietary additives.
Keep away from cold