AQUASTOP HEATING T is a liquid sealant. Designed for sealing leakages in up to 30 l/day heating systems, it can be used for systems equipped with solid fuel and electric boilers.
Compatible with any type of heating pipes and underfloor heating systems.
AQUASTOP HEATING T sealant forms a durable elastic seal around the leakage point.
Attention! Safe for the heating equipment or heating system pipes and efficient against any leakages in the system if used correctly.
Remove mesh filters from the heating system before using AQUASTOP HEATING T sealant. Any heat meters or mesh heat exchangers (sometimes used in swimming pools) used in the system must be cut off with valves. Thoroughly flush out the heating system if it was long in operation.
Before introducing the sealant into the heating system, make sure there is no air in the heaters and the coolant is circulating. Before applying the sealant, make sure the heating system has reached its operating temperature and pressure.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of the canister until the product is homogenous.
- The sealant to coolant mixing ratio is 1:100. This ratio is given for reference and depends on the leakage parameters and the capacity of the expansion tank in the heating system.
- The sealant is compatible with water coolants and ethylene glycol and propylene glycol antifreezes.
- Use a pump to introduce the sealant into the heating system.
- Run the heating system in the normal mode for at least 48 hours.
- The leakage is usually stopped within 1-2 days.
- The sealant must be pumped by a qualified heating maintenance technician.
- Attention! Standard chemical safety precautions must be observed. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse with plenty of running water.
- Keep away from children!
Ingredients: Alkaline silicates, cellulose fibers, and special proprietary additives.
Keep away from cold!